Check Your Application Status Online
If at any time you would like to check the status of your application, you can log in to your Acadia Central account at:
Your username will be the last six digits of your Acadia ID number and the first initial of your last name. (For example, 012345s).
If you do not have your password, you can request that it be mailed to you at login.
Click here for more information.
If you do not remember what your Acadia ID number is, please check your email as it was sent to you within a day or two of submitting the application.
This site will also allow you to:
- Pay your application fee.
- Check for receipt of application/scholarship documents.
- Pay your admission confirmation deposit.
- Update your address information, if necessary.
- Request consideration for a different program.
- Apply for residence.
Cookies are small files created by a web application that are saved on the hard drive of your computer. These files store particular information that a web application will use for customization or other purposes. To enable Cookies, follow your browser's instructions for how to change your cookie settings. Use your browser's HELP documentation to find the information and make the appropriate changes.
As soon as the document(s) has/have been received and your record updated, it will be reflected online.
Check your application status any time at:
If you do not remember your Acadia ID number, it was emailed to you within a day or two of submitting the application. You can use this number to log in to check the status of your application, and also access the Supplemental Form (for Bachelor of Education applicants).
- Make sure that your mailbox is not full. If it is, you will need to clear some space before any further messages can be received.
- Check your junk email folder.
- Email server may be down. You may wish to check with your ISP to see if there is a problem.
- Your email address may have an error. Please verify the address the password is being sent to.
Your login was not able to be completed using the username / password provided. If you are logging in for the first time or would like a new password sent, please click here to request a new password. If the error continues, please contact us.
A resume is a document outlining your education history and work experience, volunteer activities, etc. You may email or fax this to us if you wish.
The application processing fee may be paid by submitting Visa, MasterCard or American Express information (email, fax, phone or online) at:
Or, you can send a cheque/money order made payable to Acadia University and cashable in Canada.